It´s friday and sunny (finally!) and we´re going tubing in the river!!!!!!!! This is my favorite swimming hole right by the office! It´s also good for after work reading!
Sarah- This photo is absolutely gorgeous! I can perfectly envision you rafting, swimming, and reading here. So, after all the debate, did you bring the right amount of sunscreen? :) I miss you! I always think I see you at the Y and then realize you're in CR. Sending you my love from Minneapolis! (where it's been below 0 for quite some time up until now) Love, Em
2 comments:
Sarah-
This photo is absolutely gorgeous! I can perfectly envision you rafting, swimming, and reading here. So, after all the debate, did you bring the right amount of sunscreen? :) I miss you! I always think I see you at the Y and then realize you're in CR. Sending you my love from Minneapolis! (where it's been below 0 for quite some time up until now)
Love, Em
i'm so jealous!
Post a Comment